• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never saw her run so fast

OwnedByRabbits

Warren Veteran
I heard patters on my bedroom window so i ran down stairs and it was hailstone so i put my slippers :)roll:) on and went to put tizzy in her hutch..when i opened the gate i have never saw her ran so fast she ran from the plastic dog kennel straight into her hutch

I dont think she likes the british weather :lol:

I bet she ran fast - being attacked from above by a new invisable predator:shock: - get into burrow!
I just love rabbits & their ways.:love:

I bet she ran fast - being attacked from above by a new invisable predator:shock: - get into burrow!
I just love rabbits & their ways.:love:

I couldnt help but laugh but i bet she laughed at me when i said my socks are wet (i had slippers on :oops:)

I couldnt help but laugh but i bet she laughed at me when i said my socks are wet (i had slippers on :oops:)

Thumper did something a bit similar when he was young. The sky turned black & he was reluctant to come in. The heavens opened with huge raindrops. He shot under the gooseberry bush (his "safe place") & I got absolutely soaked getting him out!:lol: Not as cold as hail though!!!

Back