• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

struggling to get a friend for pete!

Peterbunny

Mama Doe
Hi,

I'm really keen to get my peter a friend. I want to adopt and I don't know if I'm being too fussy? Peters a 9 month old lop and I'm trying to match him with a similar bunny, is that best or can I match him with an older bun? I feel so daunted as this would be my first pair, but I'm so keen as I feel peters lonely :(

Help! I'm in Hampshire if anyone knows where I can get help??

I'm sure someone on here will know of a local rescue. Have you looked on Rabbit Rehome for your area? Most people would probably advise you to try a youngish spayed doe with Peter. :wave:

Hi,

I'm in Godalming and rehome for my local RSPCA branch. We have some bunnies who will be ready for adoption soon. You can see our rabbit rehome page at http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=5535

We have two single girls at the moment, Lily and Pippin. Lily has someone very interested in her, but Pippin hasn't had any enquiries at all yet. She is a very fluffy lion head, and is very sweet. PM me or use the email address on the link if you are interested, or would like to keep in touch about any other bunnies we take in over the next few months. :)

Depends on where you are in Hampshire but I would thoroughly recommend:

Reading Rabbit Rescue - think they have just had an influx of girls

The Rabbit Crossing - in Surrey but rehomes to edge of Hampshire

There is also the blue cross southampton but I've had no experience of them (apart from them ignoring my email about fostering :lol:)

Theres also eastbourne rabbit rescue who have just had some younger girlies come in and Southampton RR too :wave:

Hi,

I'm in Godalming and rehome for my local RSPCA branch. We have some bunnies who will be ready for adoption soon. You can see our rabbit rehome page at http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=5535

We have two single girls at the moment, Lily and Pippin. Lily has someone very interested in her, but Pippin hasn't had any enquiries at all yet. She is a very fluffy lion head, and is very sweet. PM me or use the email address on the link if you are interested, or would like to keep in touch about any other bunnies we take in over the next few months. :)[/QUOTE

Omg pippin is so beautiful , I wonder why no ones shown her any interst yet ? :

Thanks everyone, ill have a look through the Various rescues recommended and see what happens!

BTW I'm in Basingstoke, willing to travel but I appreciate rescues will want to home visit so distance might be a problem for them.

Wish me luck!!!!

Hi,

We have two single girls at the moment, Lily and Pippin. Lily has someone very interested in her, but Pippin hasn't had any enquiries at all yet. She is a very fluffy lion head, and is very sweet. PM me or use the email address on the link if you are interested, or would like to keep in touch about any other bunnies we take in over the next few months. :)[/QUOTE

Omg pippin is so beautiful , I wonder why no ones shown her any interst yet ? :

Thanks everyone, ill have a look through the Various rescues recommended and see what happens!

BTW I'm in Basingstoke, willing to travel but I appreciate rescues will want to home visit so distance might be a problem for them.

Wish me luck!!!!

Helen (The Rabbit Crossing) will rehome to Basingstoke, its just on the edge of her area really!

I really recommend going down there, by far the best rescue around in my opinion :)

Back