• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something has to change! Camp Nibble rabbit awareness video

Camp Nibble

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone :wave:

We hope that you'll all take a moment to watch our new rabbit awareness video 'Something has to change'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub6C0xRlRI8

I'm sure that we'll be preaching to the converted here as I know you are a bunch of great bunny owners :D

However, you might like to share it to help spread the word.

Many thanks xxx

Very well made, and the bunnies in the video are gorgeous as well as helping to illustrate the key points. :thumb:

Saw this over the weekend - I put off watching it as I thought it might be sad! It's great though :)

Your video is outstanding. :D:thumb:
You're right that we're converted on RU. This needs to get out into the general world. Go for it!

I don't know whether it can work but GeorgyF on the Isle of Wight (please check case letters) worked out how to get free ads on the net on sites which advertised rabbits. Maybe worth dropping her a pm???

Saw this over the weekend - I put off watching it as I thought it might be sad! It's great though :)

Glad you plucked up the courage to watch it :lol:

I know where you are coming from though, I'm forever blubbering by being caught off guard by some animal welfare video or other :oops:

Your video is outstanding. :D:thumb:
You're right that we're converted on RU. This needs to get out into the general world. Go for it!

I don't know whether it can work but GeorgyF on the Isle of Wight (please check case letters) worked out how to get free ads on the net on sites which advertised rabbits. Maybe worth dropping her a pm???

Sounds interesting thanks!

Back