• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metacam - has anyone noticed their bunny act differently when on it?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Doughnut seems to be starving hungry in the mornings. She's a little piglet anyway but she just seems to be frantic for her food, even though she has unlimited hay.

I guess this may be to do with the metacam, I just wondered if anyone else had noticed similar behaviour.

Only in that any pain or discomfort may be relieved by Metacam and so the Bunny will be brighter within themselves and more keen to eat.

Only in that any pain or discomfort may be relieved by Metacam and so the Bunny will be brighter within themselves and more keen to eat.

This exactly.

Maurice is a completely different bun now he's on Metacam. He's inquisitive and lively and has a much greater ranger of movement now he isn't in pain.

She seems more hungry than she was before she was ill. I don't mind, I'm happy she has always been a greedy one!

Back