• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I swear kids would be easier to look after!

Me&Bobo

Young Bun
This morning I was woken up at 4am by a bunny who had plans to start her day early.....
Having launched herself across the lounge coffee table, under the TV stand and behind the fish tanks, I thought that the tough part of the day was already done. :roll:

Being the dutiful O/H I dropped Fellie off to the train station, and as soon as the Buns knew that the Boss had left for the day, bunny chaos ensued....

8B56AB8D_zps615ae076.jpg

Sheldon found a new way of annoying Bobo.... and me! :shock:

76BC583C_zps8c8315b9.jpg

Bobo decided he does not like the anti-slip mats we put down to prevent bunnies hitting the walls at speed...Getting back at Sheldon I think! :lol:

C21DDA75_zpsad1c8b90.jpg

Harley refusing to let me get to the straw box!

Sure that the rest of the day will be plain sailing..... Only Holly left to come out for a run about! :roll:

Last edited:
Harley's little face :love: what a fluffy monster! He looks like he's trying to be fierce and grumpy, but with all that fluff I just want to pinch his cheeks and say "who's the cutest fluffiest bunny ever?!", probably to his annoyance :lol:

Harley's little face :love: what a fluffy monster! He looks like he's trying to be fierce and grumpy, but with all that fluff I just want to pinch his cheeks and say "who's the cutest fluffiest bunny ever?!", probably to his annoyance :lol:

Luckily Harley is Fellie`s bunny, and quite frankly, looks rediculous most of the time! I like having her about though, makes Bobo looks positively normal!!:lol:

Luckily Harley is Fellie`s bunny, and quite frankly, looks rediculous most of the time! I like having her about though, makes Bobo looks positively normal!!:lol:

I love that there's so much fluff that if I didn't know Harley was a bunny I'd be wondering what animal he was :lol:

All your bunnies are very cute :lol:

:lol::lol: That made me laugh.

I can only see a white nose. :lol: Gorgeous looking bunny.:love: They are all gorgeous. :love::love::love:

Harley is a Duchess and don't you forget it...and she is NEVER ridiculous but only utterly gorgeous...:love::love::love:

You're going to have to tell Harley I'm really sorry for referring to her as a him :oops: do you reckon she'll ever forgive me?!

Oooo...I just don't know - she is a bit hoity toity at the best of times. Hmmm - tell you what - I'll get Bobo to sit on her until she does :lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

I am lost for words...

You know what? I think next time you're over Dutchbunny - I shall allow you to brush her and check for poops - now that is a SPECIAL treat which you will love (and deserve) <<evil laughter :lol:>>

:shock: Goodness, what energetic bunnies ... here were we thinking that Spenser landing on the open pages of a book (borrowed) my Dad was reading was unruly behaviour. :oops::lol:

Back