• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

biscuits in for his neuter

natsusakura

Warren Veteran
I swear he knew what he was im for when we left him.
He's getting spoilt when he gets home, it comforts me to know so many other buns have bounced back no problem from a neuter and im not so nervous as I was for the girls spays.
Just hope he behaves!!

:wave:
My bobby is in for his neuter today as well. I've just posted about them springing the extra cost of fluids on me last min! Thought it would be standard! I'm sure Biscuit will be fine! :D

Lots of vibes. If he's anything like my lot he'll be completely fine and the minute he's home wanting to explore rather than being on cage rest.

Oh I hope he is gettng on ok, but with how you have described your vet he is in great hands :)

biscuits home he was a wee sook with the vet nurse she didn't want to let him go coz he let her cuddle him :love:
Wee terror is in a mood with be though, letting me know his displeasure by digging his blanket, going in his hospital cage in a min, and he seems happy enough to munch on his fav herbs.
So much more lively than a female spay!! Thanks guys :)

biscuits home he was a wee sook with the vet nurse she didn't want to let him go coz he let her cuddle him :love:
Wee terror is in a mood with be though, letting me know his displeasure by digging his blanket, going in his hospital cage in a min, and he seems happy enough to munch on his fav herbs.
So much more lively than a female spay!! Thanks guys :)

Glad he got on ok! Bobby was in a very bad mood. Kept running away from me and just his under the table!

Back