• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So proud <3

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
I'm so proud of my little man :love:

Last night and this morning he took his medicine straight out of the syringe :D I know this doesn't sound like a big thing....but previously if I went anywhere near him with a syringe he'd box me or run away :love:

This morning too he joined in with Marnies 5 minute mental.....and binkied all the way down the living room :love:

Again...this doesn't sound like a big thing...but for anyone who doesn't know...Maurice has a very badly fused foot following a break when he was a baby and also a lot of back problems, including a deformity in the bones in his pelvis.

He's only recently started binkying...but he has never done a row of them before :love: Now we're working on getting him to come up on the sofa for snuggles :D

Brilliant news. I know how relieved I feel when a bunny suddenly gets a taste for metacam x

It's great. I've been having to give it to him in toast...only a postage stamp sized amount twice a day...but obviously Marnie has to have some too, and I worry about them having it :oops:

I know that feeling of being happy at the simple wee things :)

It really is the simple things I take for granted with Marnie :love:

When I saw the title I so thought this was gonna be a thread about Rosie :lol:

But yay for happy, well medicated bunny :p

Aww, glad to hear he is improving. :love:

Thanks...you'll have to come meet him at some point :love:

at the moment he's asleep at the top of the stairs (surprise surprise) But he managed to join me in bed for a little snuggle when I was trying to nap (Don't tell Daddy though :oops: )

Thanks...you'll have to come meet him at some point :love:

at the moment he's asleep at the top of the stairs (surprise surprise) But he managed to join me in bed for a little snuggle when I was trying to nap (Don't tell Daddy though :oops: )

Awwwwww :love::love:

Our lot would FREAK if you tried to take them into bed! :lol::lol:

Wonderful news. :love:

Mr B is the first bunny I have had that likes jumping up on the bed. Two mornings ago I was so tired and sleepy that I didn't give him cuddles, so he jumped on my head twice :shock: to get my attention.:lol:

He spent nearly an hour half under the duvet with me. :love:

Awwwwww :love::love:

Our lot would FREAK if you tried to take them into bed! :lol::lol:

I didn't try....they aren't allowed in the bedrooms.....but I must have not shut the door properly and they let themselves in :roll:

Marnie is a terrible bed fellow....if you don;t fuss her she shoves you in the face, digs on you and as a last resort will pull your hair :shock:

Was VERY surprised Maurice managed to get up....I think he used the laundry basket as a ladder :oops:

Your buns have such a wonderful life, Sam. They both looked great when I saw them last week and are clearly very happy together.

Back