• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Second New Arrival

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
I went to visit Tracy at the RNGP Welfare in Rugby today and met this beautiful 5 year old girl, Tracy took her in just half an hour before I arrived in this condition, I said we would find her a place in the sanctuary and get her the care she needs, I don't think I have ever seen a bunny that was so depressed as this one, she has severe health issues and will be seeing the vet asap, I fear she has cancer, she has dental issues, she is very overweight, thank goodness Tracy took her in, I should imagine she has been suffering for a long time

EllieandLily006x2_zps95de248e.jpg

Last edited:
I went to visit Tracy at the RNGP Welfare in Rugby today and met this beautiful 5 year old girl, Tracy took her in yesterday afternoon in this condition, I said we would find her a place in the sanctuary and get her the care she needs, I don't think I have ever seen a bunny that was so depressed as this one, she has severe health issues and will be seeing the vet asap, I fear she has cancer, she has dental issues, she is very overweight, thank goodness Tracy took her in, I should imagine she has been suffering for a long time

EllieandLily006x2_zps95de248e.jpg

:shock: poor poor thing - lucky she has found you. What happened to her face?

Oh Lord... :cry:
Poor darling :( I'm so glad she's come to you.
I hope she can be helped. She looks so sad. :cry:

Oh my goodness, she is terrified of people :cry: don't know what on earth has happened to her, brushed her out and got rid of all her matted fur, rang my vet last night and we have started medication for her but I think she has more issues than we can see

She is a wee darling....I hope she thrives in your care.

Since looking at her pic over on the PaP forum earlier I canny stop thinking about her, wee baby.

Oh my goodness, she is terrified of people :cry: don't know what on earth has happened to her, brushed her out and got rid of all her matted fur, rang my vet last night and we have started medication for her but I think she has more issues than we can see

:(

How could anyone let that happen. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Why can't people like that be locked up. Poor poor poor bunny.

I really hope there is some positive outcome and this bunny can live the rest of her days with you in peace, love and comfort. Really heartbreaking to see such suffering.

Poor little girl. :cry:

Thank goodness she is now safe with you. Sending loads of vibes for her. xx

Thank you for a your vibes and wishes for this gorgeous girlie, I really hope we can help her, it's heart breaking

Omg it's heartbreaking how on earth can anyone let a animal get in such a sorry state heartless :censored: ..... Sending loads a get well vibes and nose rubs :love:

Back