• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we have hit a problem.

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
I phoned Buddies Bunny Rescue today to speak to Nats about bonding Patchies and Milly when Milly is healed. But because they are indoor bunnies it is gonna be a huge problem. Buddies has no room as there is a lot of indoor bunnies so no room for bonding. She said phone nearer the time when Milly would be ready which is beginning of may. But I have a feeling that the bunny problem will be worse with it being not long after Easter.

So can anyone suggest any back up ideas?? I personally don't feel I have the confidence to bond Milly and Patchies together. Patchies is a rather aggressive bunny and I wouldn't want Milly to get hurt because of me and my lacking in confidence. And it has also made me want to help Buddies in some way and a trio popped into my head but my boyfriend said no. Meany he is. :lol:.

Fairly beloved rabbit rescue is Glasgow based but has volunteers scattered about the central belt. One of them may be able to help?

There may be members on here who would be willing to bond for you? I am sorry, i cant help as i had to get the rescue to bond for me........

Good luck
Fee xxxxxx

Do you know of any of them live near the Scottish Borders?? That's where I'm from and I can get to Edinburgh but not realky much further because both bunnies aren't good travellers.

No, i dont know anyone except Collielover (Debbie) she was recommended to me and was a total star although has loads of her own bunnies. She is also a foster carer for Fairly Beloved.. Shes in Falkirk

I wouldnt want to say she could help though but perhaps you could contact her to ask?..If she cant perhaps she could recommend..

Fee xxx

Hey kerry :)
When about would this be?
I will be home during easter from around the 22nd march to the 15th of april and would be able to do it for you. Im just outside Edinburgh ( south queensferry way). If you couldnt get to me I could pick up from Buddies, or possibly from yours depending on where you live :)

Hey kerry :)
When about would this be?
I will be home during easter from around the 22nd march to the 15th of april and would be able to do it for you. Im just outside Edinburgh ( south queensferry way). If you couldnt get to me I could pick up from Buddies, or possibly from yours depending on where you live :)

Well Milly was done on friday just past so do you think she would be okay to bond at the beginning of april?? I can try and sort transport out to get them up to you.

Well Milly was done on friday just past so do you think she would be okay to bond at the beginning of april?? I can try and sort transport out to get them up to you.

aw yeh I would say so :) no problem, feel free to pm me when you know nearer the time :)

Back