• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny sitting

lillylau

Warren Scout
Is there anyone in the Durham, Newcastle, north yorkshire, tyne and wear area able to look after 2 small buns the last 2 weeks in April ?
I am not looking for a rabbit boarder (kennel) im just looking for a kind person to watch them if you can please let me know , I can travel.

Is there anyone in the Durham, Newcastle, north yorkshire, tyne and wear area able to look after 2 small buns the last 2 weeks in April ?
I am not looking for a rabbit boarder (kennel) im just looking for a kind person to watch them if you can please let me know , I can travel.

Are you wanting them looked after at your home?
Cause i know a good pet sitter who can pop in etc or if you want a home environment for bunnies
then maysie tucker on here has a hotel for bunnies (its fab and I personally wouldn't mind staying there not your bog standed kennels) its tuckerbunnies boarding rooms etc for them

I'd second Tuckerbunnies - we travel from the other side of Leeds to take T&F to stay with Maysie & Mike - they are fab!
Can't help with sitters though, sorry!

If you don't want them to be moved to a boarding place then its a pet sitter you're after, google 'pet sitter in *your area* andyou should be able to find someone :)

All the small animal specific boarding places I've seen though are lovely and the rabbits are spoilt to bits :love: but of course they're bound to be more expensive than a pet sittter

Back