• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just stuck my hand in my big bag of hay..

Just found another one! Glad it was me and not Pippin to be honest. I love getting the little wild plants in there but these wild plants hurt :lol:

I put my hand in the timothy and rye yesterday and spent 5 minutes pulling out small thistle pin things :evil::( Hopefully their new bag arrives soon as I'm kind of at the middle/bottom of the bag and there seems to be no end of hidden tiny thistles :lol:

Oh no has it gone in your skin?! I'm fed up of having to tweezer bits of hay out of my hands recently!

The whole thing was kind of stuck in my hand but I pulled it off and thankfully there were only a few sharp bits stuck in my skin!

I put my hand in the timothy and rye yesterday and spent 5 minutes pulling out small thistle pin things :evil::( Hopefully their new bag arrives soon as I'm kind of at the middle/bottom of the bag and there seems to be no end of hidden tiny thistles :lol:

T&R hay has given me so many splinters. Although I do enjoy pulling them out lol

Back