• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb?

Its a big sack?.. Unsure of the weight but its heavy...I struggle to carry it...

I'm 5ft 10 and I'd say it probably comes up to my bum. They're similar in size to 15kg sacks of animal food. :thumb:

:lol:.. I must be a wimp!!! That said I am also hobbit sized so that explains my feeble pathetic strength...

Fee x

I think it only weighs about 9kg, much lighter than the size would indicate. I'm 5'2" and I can carry it upstairs

I empty all mine into an 80(85?)L dustbin and it fits in almost all the way. In the bag, it's just a little bit taller than an 85L standard dustbin and about as wide, but half as deep. It's nowhere near as tall as a wheelie bin though :D

I am 5.2 and can carry two at a push. I did nearly faint though. It's awkward more than heavy. Brilliant stuff.

Back