• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I dreaming?!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
6F9A5E8D-BF69-4E9F-8E09-CD7789F7E205-3327-00000615F408D81F_zps22a592e2.jpg

EE7551AF-087B-4401-B9B6-96E8BE51DD93-3327-00000615F90FFA3F_zps8a3d096a.jpg

798CC498-EA46-4A23-88F5-047D2EF82237-3327-00000615D994E176_zpsb8c819c5.jpg

All three flopped and cuddled together :love: While they've tolerated one another for some time now this is the first time they've all been flopped together, normally it ends up being M&S under the bed one end and Nutmeg the other.

I'm so pleased! I knew it would take a while for Nutmeg to settle and seems she finally has. :love:

ETA. Just noticed the random poop :lol: Wasn't going to disturb them by moving it!

Last edited:
In that first picture they look like they are all kicking back relaxing thinking "I don't know what you're making all the fuss about we do this all the time just not when you're looking" :lol:

Yes, in that second pic they look like they are all saying, ''Is that one of yours? It MUST be yours. I'm SURE it's not one of MINE!" LOL :lol:

That is an incredible sight and it is a reward for all your hard work with them. I am really pleased for you all!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

In that first picture they look like they are all kicking back relaxing thinking "I don't know what you're making all the fuss about we do this all the time just not when you're looking" :lol:

Oh they probably do :lol: They were probably expecting me to be asleep at half 12 :lol:

Yes, in that second pic they look like they are all saying, ''Is that one of yours? It MUST be yours. I'm SURE it's not one of MINE!" LOL :lol:

:lol:

That is an incredible sight and it is a reward for all your hard work with them. I am really pleased for you all!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thank you Ali for all your help! Wouldn't have been possible without you!!

:lol: everyone's poop comments exactly what I was going to say they look like they're having a proper meeting about how that poop got there :lol: Such a nice result well done :thumb: they're all gorgeous :love:

Back