• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reggie Antics

Schez

Mama Doe
Firstly, I need to apologise. I've been away from RU for a while but that was because the Internet was, erm... Down... Due to bunnie technicalities... In short Regggie chewed through the wire. :shock: How he managed to get through to it will remain a mystery, but we reckon it was because he was not impressed that Harry was in recovery from his neutur in the living room...

Thank goodness he was ok...

Tonight, I was lounging on the sofa, Baileys in hand watching some rubbish on the TV. Reggie was chilling out like he does stretched out on the rug. All of a sudden, he sprang into life and hurtled towards me at 100 mph. He ended up knocking my drink out of my hand and his front paw went into my glass... I didn't now what else to do but to use wet wipes to try and get the sticky, alcoholic drink out of his front paw fur. He has now gone back into his crate and refuses to even look at me... He's flicking out his paws and licking furiously... I think he was trying to come up for cuddle time but had not seen the drink in my hand :(

Talk about a sulking bunny...

Not talking to you...

f3cf61f90dd3a8aa96284af12859f9aa_zps3d195cc5.jpg

Back