• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet our cat Ebony..

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
So I thought It was about time I showed you some pictures of our gorgeous cat Ebony :love: She will be 4 in March and we have had her since she was a kitten, she is the most loving cat ever always waiting for you to stroke her or to go to bed with her :love: She is an indoor cat and absolutely loves it she has lots of things to keep her occupied including a cat tree :) which is pretty big :)

So this is our lovely girl Ebony today she is quite a petite cat :love:
281dead1-8567-43fd-98fc-37cbe3612af5_zps2652eccb.jpg

P1160633_zps8e590ac8.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Jack she is lovely! :) :love:
I have had black cats ever since my stepmom passed away, as she was very superstitious and wouldn't allow a black cat in the house. We had a stray come to our door once and she went and immediately had it taken to the pound. :(
My lovely Peepiceek was much like the cat in my signature. That's Tooey there, she is pushing 14 years old. Peep lived to be 17.

Ebony has such lovely, strong features. What big eyes you have, my dear! :D She's a beauty! :love:

Back