• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Sorrell - Giant bun

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
This is Sorrell :love: Apparently a British Giant... gorgeous chocolate colour! He's been so poorly with his ears and being underweight but is steadily gaining weight (according to vet was approx. 1-1.5kg under when I got him last monday) and his health is getting better every day. He's about 1 year old and is obviously a rescue.. *really* need to learn to control myself :roll: but couldn't leave him in pain :cry:

P1010741_zps9dc3e639.jpg

P1010745_zpsd6c620bb.jpg

Last edited:
He says he knows he is :p :lol: I don't think he can believe he is comfortable now and has space. Building of the playhouse is starting in a couple weeks and once he is castrated he will be paired with my big lop Lavender :love:

Thanks guys, he really is turning into a lovely boy, I'm totally in love with him - I think he knows I got him feeling better and he's just so lovable :love:

Back