• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My tribute to my bunnies

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
I never post in RB when I loose pets. I would find it difficult to find the words.
Six years ago this week I had my tattoo. A reminder of special furry friends, gone but not forgotten, a symbol of love for those I have now and a tribute to my passion ( others may call obsession ;-) This was for you: Bugs, Charlie, Smudge, Sooty, Jake, Chocolate Chip, Daisy, Poppy, Titch, Inca, Sox, Barclay, Ruby, Radar, Dexter, Monty and Dennis. Moss, Hattie, Fraggle, Jester, Liquorice, Vincent and Meg :love:

391958_10151456470620857_994016987_n_zpsafd134bf.jpg

wow youve suffered alot of sadness then. bless you. ive lost two rabbits and have another. getting him a new friend soon. just think the more i have to let go the harder itl be to have another. lovely tribute there xxx

wow youve suffered alot of sadness then. bless you. ive lost two rabbits and have another. getting him a new friend soon. just think the more i have to let go the harder itl be to have another. lovely tribute there xxx

I guess. But I don't really see it like that. I had them over a 18 year period, not all at once ha. The most I've ever had at one time has been 7. I call it my lucky number :oops: :lol: I think of them all fondly. I miss each and every one of them but if I could do it again, I would go through the pain of loosing them for all the happiness they brought me. As I was typing their names, remembering them I had a smile on my face. Two of them I had for 13 years, they were very, very special. :love:

yeah thats a lovely way to see it. i think cus i lost mine a week aho im still in that frame of mind. x

hun, everytime I loose one I swear no more, especially when it is in such awful circumstances. I am so sorry for your loss xxxx
With Dennis it was so traumatic I still get upset when I see his picture now ( and it's been over a year). Yet Jake, who I had for 13 years, just fell asleep I remember him fondly without getting too upset. I try and tell myself life is about quality not quantity.

Back