• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat trees

I've just given Rosie-Lil a small cat tree. I bought two off eBay for a good price, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAT-TREE-...329&pid=100011&prg=1005&rk=5&sd=261161006374&. She had the smaller of the two and loves it, she really likes sitting on the seat and is a fan of anything that makes a noise so the jingle ball is a hit! She has chewed some of the base fabric but hasn't eaten any of it, I don't mind her chewing as its her toy and I know she's getting good use out of it.

If your rabbit likes climbing I'd say cat trees are a nice idea to give them more levels, most cat toys in general seem to make good bunny toys.

If your rabbit likes climbing I'd say cat trees are a nice idea to give them more levels, most cat toys in general seem to make good bunny toys.

Leon is quite adventurous so I think he would quite like something to jump on to......just wasnt sure if the platforms were big enough for him. Sammy is a secret jumper, he lies underneath the bed all angelic like until we leave him alone..........he's kind enough to leave us presents on the bed:roll:

Will see if more people say yes then I might get one. I'll just get a low one like yours Rosie-lil.

I kind of want a cat tree for the buns, I like cat trees...I just don't own any cats:p (I got a small scratching post for the rats though, Coco was more interested in the box while River ignored it completely)
But then there's Bob. Bob likes to break his toys. I gave him a plastic snack ball once made for rabbits, of the same kind Zakura's had since she was a baby and he wrecked it in a single day. I gave him a wooden ball after that and it too got completely annihilated. I just keep giving them cheap wooden toys now that aren't harmful for them to eat since I know he WILL attempt to eat or break anything I give them.:roll:

Back