• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totally Long Shot- Nethie Doe with Malocclusion in Urgent Need

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am aware of a situation locally (near Twickenham SW London) where several Rabbits are 'Free to Good Home'

One is a young Nethie with Dental Disease, her Incisors are being 'clipped'...................................... :cry:

Is anyone able to offer this 'at risk' Doe a home?

*NOT A FOSTER TIL RESCUE SPACE IS AVAILABLE. THIS MUST BE A COMMITMENT TO GIVE A PERMANENT HOME*

Please PM me for more info

I don't know how to PM but I can offer her a home to come and live with Rupert who is waiiting for a wifebun. I will have her incisors taken out. If you PM me I can reply. Transport will be sorted out.

I don't know how to PM but I can offer her a home to come and live with Rupert who is waiiting for a wifebun. I will have her incisors taken out. If you PM me I can reply. Transport will be sorted out.

Fabulous! so glad! :love:

By the way, to PM, click on the username of the person you want to PM and there should be a private message option in the box that pops up :wave:

I dont know if she also has molar malocclusion or any secondary upper respiratory tract issues due to elongated tooth roots. Given the amount of Rabbits you already have are you certain you can commit to what is likely to be a very high maintenance Doe ?

It would be perfectly understandable if, on reflection, you cannot. I certainly couldn't and I have no-where near as many Rabbits as you.

The offer is extremely generous. But please think very carefully about it all.

If she just has incisor problems, fair enough, but if she needed very regular dentals then my Vets do not recommend this. No way of finding out I suppose? If another home isn't offered I will have her and fingers crossed it will just be incisors and maybe a dental now and then.

I could help with transport if going to Toni.....

Back