• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A small pic of my Bridge bun Schumi

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
Found a lone electronic photo of my Bridge Boy Schumi

Schumi_zps24185a3c.jpg

We got him from a garden centre when he was 9 months old. He had been left because his markings were 'imperfect'. He was super-chilled, a TERRIBLE hay eater (had we known about RU, obviously that wouldn't have been an option!), survived numerous dentals, flystrike at 9 (fine at 9am, riddled at 4. Nasty stuff), and finally left for the Bridge peacefully without help aged 12. He lived with my guinea pig Gladstone for 3 years (this was the 1990s!) and then side-by-side with Eddie bun (I don't have electronic photos of him). My Mum reckons he was her 'blank cheque' bun as she couldn't look for fear when paying for his vet treatment, she just paid up. :roll:

He wasn't a cuddle bun, but was very very calm when he had his bum washes etc and would come for a noserub when free ranging.

:wave:

Back