• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just met...

Just google imaged and none of them r half as cute as the one iv just met :( I knew I should've put it in my pocket and ran while I had the chance :lol:

designer crossbreds have some real ethical issues- all dog breeding has 'issues' but a lot of the designer breeding is purely a profit exersise. ethical breeders health test - lot of designer breeders claim do not need to as crossbreds (untrue) wild claims about suitable for allergy sufferers often made with no evidence to back it up, and bitches are often bred every season as being as the litters cannot be registered there is no restriction on how many litters or how old/young the dam can be- with pedigree litters the kennel club (useless though they are on many fronts) do at least insist on proper gaps between litters and ban the registration of puppies from mums too young or too old to make having a litter safe for her.
they are often cute the crosses but I would not buy one.

Didn't really want to start a debate on the rights and wrongs of breeding, there's good and bad of everything. To me they r crossbreeds there's no breed standard, one could be 90% yorkie DNA, another 90% chihuahua DNA then there's smooth coat, long coat, wire coat, or yorkie coat! It's pot luck how they're gonna come out really.
This one was black and white, really tiny, with mainly yorkie type fur but a bit wiry. He was just extremely cute! :love:

Cute, I don't like tiny teacup dog breeds though. They always look so terrified of everything.

And he wasn't terrified he was a right little live wire :lol: I know what u mean tho, but its more likely because of the life they're living than the breed itself, ie being pampered and carried around in handbags etc. it just encourages fearful behaviour.

Back