• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hal - U/D 4TH Feb- Remaining With us For Now

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It has been arranged that he will be PTS on Monday at 1015am. He is 9 years of age, he has chronic lung disease and cancer :cry: At the moment he is OK within himself, but he is skeletal and today his respiratory rate is markedly increased, his tumour is also much bigger :cry: He is on medication to keep him pain free and comfortable and he will be having lots of treats, anything he wants when he wants.

I am about to loose another much loved Rabbit

This year is going to be so hard

:cry:

Last edited:
Oh Jane, I'm so sorry to hear that Hal will have to leave you very soon.:cry: He has had the best possible care and attention any bunny could possibly have...............also has known what it is like to be totally loved.

A sad time to come, but a fortunate bunny to have found his way to you Jane. xxxxx

I have just taken this photo of Hal with Jo

Rabbits912-1.jpg

Oh Jane, I don't know how you do it :( You do so much for your bunnies, they couldn't have wished for a better life. Thinking of you all x x x

Oh Jane I am so terribly sorry to hear this.

Hal is a lucky boy to have found such a loving home with you. He has had the best of everything and I really hope you have a very special weekend together. Hugs to you xx

So sorry Jane :cry::cry:

I hope Hal and Jo can have a good last weekend together.

It must be so incredibly hard having your bunny family diminishing, quite rapidly, given the ages of so many of them :(

Back