• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter is on a diet

Janey

Warren Veteran
And it's breaking my heart, he keeps looking for his bowl of pellets but he's just getting a few here and there.

Poppy eats only soggy pellets because of her dental disease, as a result Peter has been helping himself to her dinner & is a right chunky monkey. Poppy will finally eat her pellets alone without him in the kitchen (it's our little secret), before she would not eat & just look for him if I tried feeding separately, so it's now diet time for Petey, I feel awful.

ive just weighed mabel and had shock, she needs to give some of her weight to poorly sox, she never been soo heavy

ive just weighed mabel and had shock, she needs to give some of her weight to poorly sox, she never been soo heavy

It feels like a very fine line to get it right doesnt it. We are either worrying they are too heavy or too light, I remember when you were worrying about Mabel not putting weight on.

It feels like a very fine line to get it right doesnt it. We are either worrying they are too heavy or too light, I remember when you were worrying about Mabel not putting weight on.

yes when she wouldn;t budge from the 1 kilo mark now hovering over 1.3 -1.4 mark :shock:

Back