• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donating a hutch

Alammalam

New Kit
Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone could advise me on how to donate my basically new (3 month) hutch, which has only ever been used as an indoor base.
I've tried searching for rescues that may take it, but the main problem is that I do not own or have access to a car...

So if anyone is in need/ wants a new(ish) hutch, and can collect it from the Canterbury, Kent area, please contact me :)

Annie.

Hi. that is a very generous offer! How big is the hutch? I know TAG rescue might like it, but I'm not sure if they would go to Canterbury to get it, as it would cost a bit in petrol. I'm sometimes over Canterbury way, but not sure I could fit a hutch in my car to take it to them.

Hi. that is a very generous offer! How big is the hutch? I know TAG rescue might like it, but I'm not sure if they would go to Canterbury to get it, as it would cost a bit in petrol. I'm sometimes over Canterbury way, but not sure I could fit a hutch in my car to take it to them.

in a rough estimate (i'll get the measurer out soon) it's about 120cm length and 70cm high (it's legs are about 8cm tall).
Well, if you are/ could, you are definitely more than welcome to it as I rather not see it go to waste...:)

There is Animates in St Mary Hoo though four foot is on the small side. There is another one that way but I can't remember the name right now.

There is Animates in St Mary Hoo though four foot is on the small side. There is another one that way but I can't remember the name right now.

Will they be able to collect it though?
Also, the hutch is a bit small length wise, but was quite big for my small netherland, and was really only used as a base as he is a free range rabbit.

sorry to keep asking for stuff, but i'm in a dire situation regarding the bonding of my rabbits in this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?377145-Help!

Many thanks in advance!

Annie.

Back