• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Edition of Rabbiting On

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
The latest edition of Rabbiting On looks to have some good articles and one on Pain Relief by Richard Saunders. Must have a read later.
t

Mine came today. I meant to save it for later but didn't. :oops: I like the photo of bunnymadlisa with Casper. :love:

Saw the pic of Bunymad Lisa too, love the bun, could almost feel the softness of his fur :love: Brought back memories of my first ever bun Snowy. ( I think everyone has had a Snowy at some time in their life)

Saw the pic of Bunymad Lisa too, love the bun, could almost feel the softness of his fur :love: Brought back memories of my first ever bun Snowy. ( I think everyone has had a Snowy at some time in their life)

That's funny as his name was Snowy at the rescue centre but I changed it! He is a gorgeous bunny and he was as good as gold when we took the pictures and almost went to sleep such a big softy!

I didn't get home until late, had a flick through.
I didn't realise bunnies can eat the sticky bud plant, has any one from RU fed it to their buns?

I do :wave: they were a bit confused at first and didn't eat the first few I gave them but then they realised they loved it :)

Back