• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best of Rabbiting On

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
iPadApp_zps61001cfb.jpg

We are so excited to announce the launch of The Best of Rabbiting On collection for iPads. It's available now from the App Store for only £2.99 and includes carefully selected articles from Rabbiting On, including some new pieces especially written for this collection and not available elsewhere.

By downloading The Best of Rabbiting On you'll be supporting the RWAF and all our welfare work for rabbits. Even if you're already a member you'll find some new information, and if you're not, we're sure you'll find the articles so good, you'll want to join!

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/rabbiting-on-the-best-of-2012/id576773907?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=2

Or if you're searching through the App store, look in the Lifestyle section for:

Rabbiting On – the best of 2012

Android and Kindle users, don't despair, we'll be catering for you as soon as we can!

Because all sales go back into helping rabbits, please leave a positive review at the app store to encourage further sales, thanks!

This is brilliant! I'll still be subscribing to the magazines but as soon as I get home I'll be downloading the app! :D :D

Edit- Downloaded it and its amazing :thumb: the part about heatstroke is particularly interesting as one of my rabbits, Donny, has a really hard time in the sun but apart from a few things I never really knew what to look for. I'll be well prepared this year!

Last edited:
Back