• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pumpkin is in for her spay today...

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
With all the costs we've had to pay over the past few years, we hadnt managed to get her spayed although Dexter was castrated.

Pumpkin is in the vets right now with Dexie to be spayed. Feeling a bit panicky and sad.

I'm sure she'll be fine..but i know how hard it is not to worry...just make sure she is kept nice & warm when she gets home..she'll probably be rather groggy.

It's horrible isn't it - hate it when ours go in. Sure she'll be fine though. Lots of vibes for a quick recovery.

Pumpkin is home :) She's actually been home for a while but she's doing ok! Her and Dexter are in my bathroom all snuggled with an extra blanket for warmth :)

Here's a funny thing though...

Pumpkin was booked in because she managed to jump over the pen around a week ago and ended up in with an uncastrated Bramble. We were so sure she'd have gotten pregnant so got her in when we could.

Spoke to the vet today and Pumpkin's uterus was perfectly healthy and she was in no way pregnant. Vet thinks Bramble may has bad sperm :shock: It kind of would explain why he has never, ever been in any way hormonal I guess. Was so strange though!

Back