• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A quick Biscuit and Ginger thread

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I know I've not been around, but I promised I'd put some recent photos up.

They were taken by my ipad so excuse the quality.

fd42dff17b569f7dfc837b049fc0e541.jpg

Ginger begging for my toast...

133522cc59564ea7792665bb9373d3ff.jpg

Ginger and Biscuit begging

f6486b97c46a1bd2d1679961363e4aae.jpg

Ginger and Biscuit nap time.

Awwww lovely photo's. :love::love::love:

Ginger looks soooo cute begging and Biccy looks smaller than I imagined, next to Ginger. Thought he was huge. :shock:

Awwww lovely photo's. :love::love::love:

Ginger looks soooo cute begging and Biccy looks smaller than I imagined, next to Ginger. Thought he was huge. :shock:

Gingers only currently 400g lighter than Biscuit but she is thinner, just cos of her. He is a dwarf lop, she is a lionlop (recessive gene, you should see her brother!)

And Elena, her ears are out of control!

Gingers only currently 400g lighter than Biscuit but she is thinner, just cos of her. He is a dwarf lop, she is a lionlop (recessive gene, you should see her brother!)

And Elena, her ears are out of control!

I think because Gingers ears are quite tiny I thought she was a small bunny. Ginger is looking really well.

400 grams isn't much difference. Not when I think Bandit is over 2 kilos more then the rest of my buns.

Oh dear...I'm melting! :love::love::love::love:
How precious are they? :D I just love those ears and begging faces!
Thank you for posting these Gray. Still keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. (((((hugs to all))))

Gorgeous photos. Did you give them a small piece of toast? I couldn't have resisted those begging buns - they are both so incredibly cute:love:

Back