• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Rabbit Run Covers

Charlotte333

Warren Scout
I've got two rabbit run covers which I had made by the man on eBay approx. 4 years ago. They are 8ft by 6ft by 2ft and 8ft by 4ft by 2ft. I'm not sure of the condition of them as I haven't used them for a year. However they've been stored in my shed.

They are free to anyone who would like them. They would need collecting from Amersham in Buckinghamshire:):)

Ooo would you consider posting at all? My foster bun has a 8ft by 4ft run and it would be nice to be able to put it on the grass and not worry about the rain (usually the run is situated inside a large workshop but when it's nice I like to move it)

Ooo would you consider posting at all? My foster bun has a 8ft by 4ft run and it would be nice to be able to put it on the grass and not worry about the rain (usually the run is situated inside a large workshop but when it's nice I like to move it)

I'm happy to post the cover as long as you're happy to cover the postage. Can you send me your details:wave:

Hi, would you be able to look into posting the 8x6ft one too please? :) it would be perfect! Shall I pm you if that's ok?

Back