• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else had issues sorting out insurance with P@H?

JackieS

Warren Scout
They have been a nightmare trying to sort out Axls insurance!
25 days on I've no documents, not been charged any money and 3 promises that its all sorted
:censored:

Last edited:

i haven't even attempted to make a claim yet lol - I did the insurance online for both of my bunnies on 5th Jan - Roses came through no problems.......but 25 days on I haven't had anything about Axls' - I've called three times and each time been assured its now sorted but I get nothing

They have told me they will back date his insurance start date to the 5th but I won't believe it till I see it in writing on the insurance documents...............I'm worried that if anything happens to him between now and the time they finally pull their finger out their butt to confirm it all that they won't pay up as technically I haven't paid anything to them or got any official paperwork other than a confirmation email.......

Grrr

I don't know about P@H but many companies offering pet insurance are having problems with their underwriters and have had to find others to provide the cover some policies have gone up by 50% on renewal due to increase from other underwriters if the current ones pull the plug.

I don't know about P@H but many companies offering pet insurance are having problems with their underwriters and have had to find others to provide the cover some policies have gone up by 50% on renewal due to increase from other underwriters if the current ones pull the plug.

It's not a problem with the underwriting to my knowledge.....they've told me
It's all agreed but 'not on the live system'.......plus they agreed my other rabbt at the same
Time so I don't think underwriting it is the problem!

None at all the process was straight forward although this was 12 months ago, I have renewed from them and also claimed once.

Claiming was straight forward I completed most of the paperwork then took it to the vets, they did the rest and posted it for me

Back