• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tut tut Spenser ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P1140670.jpg

Matilda is a hippo! ;) Spenser has never humped her, but she had to have a new pair of jeans bought recently as his lordship seems to go in for love bites. :shock:

Haha, of course she is - I am a fool for not looking!!!!!!! Sorry Matilda!!!!!!!!

Haha, of course she is - I am a fool for not looking!!!!!!! Sorry Matilda!!!!!!!!

I do have a Bear Factory elephant, but he stays well out of Spenser's reach. You will see a photo of Spenser kissing Matilda in the PAP calendar if you have one. ;)

I was going to say Rosie the Elephant too. Well its grey. :lol:

What is it with soft toys. Mr B took two chunks out of my Paddington Bears coat that I have had since 1979.:shock:

Spenser looks very keen to do the same.

I was going to say Rosie the Elephant too. Well its grey. :lol:

What is it with soft toys. Mr B took two chunks out of my Paddington Bears coat that I have had since 1979.:shock:

Spenser looks very keen to do the same.

I do have an elephant called Rosie, but she is pink and hand-knitted. :? She has had a few 'operations' following overamorous advances by his lordship.

I do have an elephant called Rosie, but she is pink and hand-knitted. :? She has had a few 'operations' following overamorous advances by his lordship.

This is confusing. :lol: Is it Ellie the elephant that is grey ?

Sounds like his Lordship is on a mission. Mr B was very destructive Tuesday and Wednesday. Revenge. :shock:

Back