• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to get rabbit wee off of the carpet?!

jazxo

Mama Doe
Light cream carpet too... bright orange wee. Please help me before my mum gets home :lol:

If you have the stain remover for the washing machine you could try that with warm water. Give it a good scrub. If not vinegar!

Have you got any wet wipes? as in baby wipes these are brilliant, give it a good scrub with one and most of the stain comes up!

See if you can dry it to check as sometimes you think you've got it all, but the white stain reappears when it dries :wave: (I had an incontinent bun at one point and cleaned up a lot of urine!)

The carpet cleaner you can get from poundland (funnily enough at £1) always works wonders for me! :)

I put white vinegar (brown might stain it further) and water in a spray bottle and then spray it until it goes and then press some kitchen roll into the carpet to lift it.

I soak it up with kitchen roll and then spray with a gentle cleaner or even hutch/cage disinfectant. Never left any stains or a smell.

Back