• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch blown over

Alvins mummy

Mama Doe
My outdoor hutch was found flat on its face this morning.

Thankfully no rabbits live in it.

36E6D5DE-3943-4D6F-8C90-52332EDC2217-6672-0000041CA0CFC9AF_zps1fd51234.jpg

I heard it last night! One of my windows doesn't seal properly and it wsa making a right racket. I'd thought about asking to go for a wander down the beach today...maybe not! :lol:

:shock: I was panicking yesterday as the wind was really bad while I was at work but thankfully no hutches were blown over! Rabbits do live in mine!! One of them is totally solid on top of a run but the other is a stand alone on legs til I get run sorted!

Goodness :shock:

In one of the villages by me (Fazeley, near Drayton Manor park) the roof of the garage has blown off so the whole place is in shut down! Also something about the A5 being full of police and ambulances and no one has moved for ages, don't know if that is weather related though!

Thank god no buns live there!

My window upstairs is whistling like mad, was doing my box in last night!

Goodness :shock:

In one of the villages by me (Fazeley, near Drayton Manor park) the roof of the garage has blown off so the whole place is in shut down! Also something about the A5 being full of police and ambulances and no one has moved for ages, don't know if that is weather related though!

Oh gosh, I hope no one is hurt.

Back