• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits....grrrrrr!

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Went to bed last night thinking how lucky we are with our kids - the bonded pair are getting on so well and had us laughing at their silly antics, Sheldon our newest boy is more like a puppy - and is just bonkers, and Holly is a little darling.

And then the fun began - Holly seems to have spent the whole night banging and scratching at her hutch door - the last time we were up was at 3am this morning attaching the puppy pen to her hutch so she had the illusion of being out, without actually being out. Of course Sheldon decided to join in the fun and was having a go at his hutch door as well. Noisy little :censored: And am rather shattered today so will no doubt have to eat chocolate cake ;)

Wouldn't change them for the world though - still utterly in love with them (sigh)....

:lol: I haven't had an indoor bun for years but I remember the many times I was woken up by them during the night.

Bless them :love:

we were often woken through the night when we had indoor buns even though they had plenty of room and virtually the run of the kitchen through the night.

when we eventually moved buns into the shed i could sometimes hear them when i'd locked them in for the night bumping about and throwing things about.. it always made me smile.

last year when i had fosters i'd see to them early through the summer (as soon as it was light, 4.30/5am) Angus had a big plastic jingle ball in the run and as soon as i let him out he'd throw it about making a right racket! bet my neighbours loved me!

Oh dear - what has Spenser done?

He pushed behind the laundry basket in his grandparents room. I thought they were supervising him, but Dad was sleeping and Mum wasn't in the room. It was a while before I noticed he was missing, and by the time we found him the telephone cable was chomped.

Spenser: It was a very stimulating evening. :p I thoroughly enjoyed myself. :D:thumb:

A bored rabbit is exactly as sleep-depriving as a baby, fact. At one point I shared a room with a rabbit, four guinea pigs and a hamster. Another time, two rabbits, two hamsters and two guinea pigs in the next room. They slowly drove me insane.

Back