• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My very special Alfie

carolebe

Warren Scout
7F2911C0-AA41-4663-B21C-7DFFDFBF9F4A-35637-000009746ACA32F2_zpsbd480af2.jpg

Chilling out on the settee...

Yeah us hoomans get ditched when a wifeybun comes along. :lol::lol:

And then some!!!
When I got Peggy for him she bonded really well with me & I had to wait to re-introduce them after her having an awful abscess as a result of a bite during bonding...

the second she hit it off with him she wanted nothing to do with me! (she used to come for snuggles actually full on lying on me before that!)

She is a proper diva that one! :)

And then some!!!
When I got Peggy for him she bonded really well with me & I had to wait to re-introduce them after her having an awful abscess as a result of a bite during bonding...

the second she hit it off with him she wanted nothing to do with me! (she used to come for snuggles actually full on lying on me before that!)

She is a proper diva that one! :)

Yep, Alvin has just lost his partner and really enjoying cuddles at the moment, he's fine with being picked up but I know the minute my 2 girls arrive he'll turn skittish and desert me...... until feeding time anyways then I'll be his best friend again :lol::lol:

Back