• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought these today...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Pets at Home had these on offer for £3 so I bought 3 :oops: I noticed that when u take the bowl out its just a hollow tunnel so I got one for the hamster and one for each bunny pair to be stuffed with hay and forage :thumb: Just thought I'd share in case anyone else fancied getting one :D (presuming they're on offer in other branches)

933AF58C-7BE5-49B0-A260-DEC42B9A167B-16072-000010097578C93B.jpg

Ohhh I really want one of those! but I don't shop at p@h, the ones online are quite expensive! ...not to mention my bf said I can't buy them any more things :lol:

I've seen them before but hadn't thought of stuffing them with hay - what a good idea. :thumb::D

Ohhh I really want one of those! but I don't shop at p@h, the ones online are quite expensive! ...not to mention my bf said I can't buy them any more things :lol:

I know a lot of people on here won't go in PAH but thought still worth sharing for those that do! I don't go in there much anymore tbh

I've seen them before but hadn't thought of stuffing them with hay - what a good idea. :thumb::D

I didn't realise they were just like a tube, I was only buying one for the hamster then had the brainwave and thought for that price i might aswell treat the bunnies too!

Back