• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really want more rabbits

I<3Rabbits

Mama Doe
:( I really want more rabbits :( I don't want a trio or a quad or anything ( because Acorn would hate that and end up on her own :roll:) I just want another pair :roll: and I've seen some on rescue websites.

So do I :( but I can't because I still live at home :( after that... Watch my bf try and stop me :lol: I think I want to foster too though :)

So do I :( but I can't because I still live at home :( after that... Watch my bf try and stop me :lol: I think I want to foster too though :)
This might sound really mean :roll: but I could never foster:( I'd get so attached and would be so depressed when they finally got adopted:cry: or I would end up adopting the ones I fostered:roll:

This might sound really mean :roll: but I could never foster:( I'd get so attached and would be so depressed when they finally got adopted:cry: or I would end up adopting the ones I fostered:roll:

I couldn't foster either for the same reason. I'd end up with a billion bunnies.

i would love another pair too, but i only have permission from landlord to have 2 bunnies at the house. which is fair enough.

I'm the same! As much as I'd like to be able to, I don't think I could do it :oops: I'd just end up keeping all of them :roll:

Back