• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They literally get everywhere

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
... rabbit droppings!!!

Went to pay someone in WH Smith for my magazine, pulled out a few coins from my coat pocket along with..... a rabbit dropping!!!

How and why I will never know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I brushed my hair yesterday after doing the rabbits as it had got rather messy in the wind.. rabbit poo in my hair :roll: :lol: hay is a regular occurrence too :lol:

Hay inside trouser legs, in lunch time salads, on the shower floor - and poops poops, glorious poops....just when you thought you'd hoovered them all up - there is another one :D

Hay inside trouser legs, in lunch time salads, on the shower floor - and poops poops, glorious poops....just when you thought you'd hoovered them all up - there is another one :D

Hay in the salad.....aye ok, but poop in the salad, now that would not be good!

I cant understand how they do manage to get in pockets. My Oh asked if i was putting them in his pocket for a laugh. I Laughed at him and no. A couple of days later i found one in my pocket! How?!?!? Also how does she get them beside the shoes? Its caged off! :lol:

Oh gosh :lol: Glad that hasn't happened to me

Although I just cleaned out my buns and I found one in my shoe :?

i found one in my sock once (i was wearing them) for a while i thought i had a mortons neuroma!( a usually benign swelling on a nerve), quite relieved when i found the pooh!!

I found hay on the toilet seat! It must have got stuck in my pants!:lol:

In your pocket at the counter to pay!:lol:

Back