• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you have lost the plot

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
When you make up songs for your bunnies.

I got the most random tunes I belt out to my buns and weirdly, they like it! :lol:
That or the fact that they know if I sing to them, they get a treat.

Something tells me I should hold off auditioning for the x factor any time soon.

:lol::lol::lol: I am sure us bunny people do similar daft things - don't worry about it and keep on singing!!!

We sing to Pudding :oops: A particular favourite is this, to the tune of 'Oh Mandy':
Oh Pudding, you're small and your ears are so furry,
And you've got little feeeeeeet,
Oh Pudding!

I open the shed every morning with good morning, good morning, good morning little bunnies to you!!! I love the pudding song though :)

i sing to mine all the time, any random stuff i set to lyrics. for those of you old enough do you remember a comical song Hello mother,Hello father? it's about a kid who's left home and needs money (i think, it's very old) my lyrics are.....

hello eddie
hello bella
she's his wifey
he's her fella
they are little
ikcle bunnies
and they both
have very soft fur
on their tummies

another fave is Wham "young guns"

young buns having some fun
crazy rabbits always on the run
young buns realise
theres danger in a binky too high

one i used to sing to my darling barnsley be bunny, to the tune of "chim-chimney"

chic-chicory, chic-chicory
chic chic charoo
it's good for a bunny, and they like it too
chic-chicory, chic-chicory, chic chic, choree
it's just as tastey as basil and parsleeey....

♫Hello darling, darling, my darlings, hello♪

that is me greeting them in the morning and when I get home. :lol:

I sing....

( to the tune of " rubber ducky you're the one" think from 3 men and little lady?)

Petey baby, you're the one
You make my life so much fun
Oh petey baby I'm awfully fond of you
Do, do, do, da, dooooo!!

Even my boys sing it now, and he is no longer peter he is... Petey baby!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this! I usually sing 'every bunny needs some bunny to love'
:lol:

Back