• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser preening (Spenser's revenge, post 10)

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Never was rabbit so vain... :roll::lol:

P1300709.jpg

P1300710.jpg

He'll bite me for posting these. :shock:

Last edited:
He must know how often he is posted on here - after all he takes over when you're not looking often enough:D Has to look his best at all times!:D

He is beautiful though - such a big, handsome boy :love:

So clean! I think him and Ludo would get on well as he's always spotless too (but not white so it doesn't show so well!)

:love::love:

I am his Lordship and I will be the cleanest of them all.

I wait with bated breath to hear of your impending bite Susie. :shock:

I thought so. Mr B has been successful on 3 occasions. Thankfully we had a back up cable but once we went days with no computer access.:roll:

Spenser: Mr Bennett and I are in close communication by ways and means unknown to Mummies. ;) We would like to have a sleepover at each other's houses. :D

Spenser: Mr Bennett and I are in close communication by ways and means unknown to Mummies. ;) We would like to have a sleepover at each other's houses. :D

There will be little house after their antics.

Am starting to wonder if these single boys are single for a reason and were meant to be two bad bunnies plotting together. :shock:

Back