• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's the cheapest place to buy science selective at the moment?

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
Just the standard one, not junior or senior. Anywhere online would be fabulous, I don't mind driving somewhere either - it just depends if there's one close to me.

I can buy the big 10kg bags so just wherever works out cheapest really!

I've had a look around and found lots of 10kg bags for £19, but didn't know if there were any offers on atm?

Thank you!

pet supermarket has a 5Kg packs much cheaper, so 2x5Kg works out about £15ish with free p&p...just found out on here yesterday after ordering 10Kg from The HayExperts (as I needed hay too!)

pet supermarket has a 5Kg packs much cheaper, so 2x5Kg works out about £15ish with free p&p...just found out on here yesterday after ordering 10Kg from The HayExperts (as I needed hay too!)

that's a good deal.

I buy mine at cost price through work,
and that is still £15'.35

TheRange sell 1.5kg bags for £3 at the moment. That's the same value for money as the big 10kg bags but you don't have to keep a huge sack somewhere and it will stay fresher.

Sorry I can't answer your question as I buy only mine from a small pet shop in our market in the town that doesn't sell livestock....and they give me 10% discount!!

Back