• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

am I doing something wrong?

Ive not had pms done ,Diesel was an elderly chap ,about 8 or 9 years old and I don't think the cold weather we had recently did him any favours.

He was a gummy bunny and didn't keep weight on him but he was such a lovely boy :cry:

To reach that age you can't be doing much wrong. It must be heartbreaking for you. I hope there is no link so the other buns will be ok.
I'm sure they will be unrelated and just rotten coincidence. Xx

Im so very sorry :( Im sure oyure not doing anything wrong...perhaps a PM would be worth checking for any medical reason...hugs xxx

I am so very sorry :cry:

I would strongly advise you to obtain a PM on Diesel. As you have a lot of other Rabbits it really is important to try to identify a cause in any situation where more than one sudden death occurs within a very short time.

Coccidiosis is one possibility and if this were an issue all other Rabbits would need treatment to try to prevent further losses

This thread details a recent case of a Coccidiosis outbreak

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...one-Too-UD-p156-Results&highlight=coccidiosis

What an awful situation for you :cry:

Back