• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse FINALLY finished :) + pics!

Natty123

Warren Scout
So the playhouse has FINALLY been carried round to the rabbits and set up! :D We had quite some trouble with the catflap due to my *brilliant* measuring :lol::oops: I know it's not special like some of the ones on here, but it keeps the rabbits warm and dry and they are LOVING it :D ....

Playhouse11.jpg

Playhouse22.jpg

Playhouse33.jpg

Playhouse44.jpg

Playhouse55.jpg

Playhouse66.jpg

Playhouse77.jpg

Playhouse88.jpg

Sorry about the bad photos, it was really dark after we managed to finish but I was desperate to finally get the photos on here and I knew it would be a tip in the morning anyway :lol:

It looks great! :D
You have got a group of five bunnies! :shock: :love::love::love: They must have been so hard to bond!

Thank you everyone:) It is currently being used as a giant litter tray :? They did this when I got their kennel (you can see it at the end of the run) but stopped after a few days so hopefully...but we have decided to change it anyway :lol: We will have a shelf on the left for them and a storage shelf on the back wall :thumb:

It looks great! :D
You have got a group of five bunnies! :shock: :love::love::love: They must have been so hard to bond!

Actually, it's a group of 11 :oops: They do have the kennel and the (tiny!) hutch that are in the photos, but I had to move all the runs around, so now figuring out how to attach them :?

Actually, it's a group of 11 :oops: They do have the kennel and the (tiny!) hutch that are in the photos, but I had to move all the runs around, so now figuring out how to attach them :?

Wow! :thumb: I wish I could bond all of mine into one group!

Beautiful! Im rather envious of your bunny herd though, maybe one day Ill have the space and money for more than my two.

Back