• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grayson just cut my lip open

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
:cry:

I was sat at my desk doing his nails and he didn't approve, he's been in a foul mood all day tho!

he did one of those spring like leg flicks, and caught me on the lip with his hock bone, my teeth went into my lip:cry:

bood everywhere! just about stopped it bleeding, thank god my mums a nurse and said it should close on its own cos its a flap not a deep cut!

Yucky, hope it heals soon.

My bunny Tiny done a back leg kick about a month ago when I had to pick him up and I had a long red scratch on my face. :roll:

Bunnies eh, still love them tho :D

aw poor you.
They wouldn't stitch it anyway, after the car accident at the hosp I thought I had bit into my lip as there was so much congealed blood on my lip from my nose it did look like it, and doc said it would heal fast enough on it's own and stictching just isn't worth it basically.
Thakn god it was just the blood from my nose *phew* xxx

What a mardy little bunny.

When I was on holiday I slipped on one of the rocks on the beach on the 2nd day. Bit a massive chunk of my lip out and got blood all on my new holiday clothes. :lol:
It heals up though, but you may have a tiny lump on your lip for a fair while after. :thumb:

What a mardy little bunny.

When I was on holiday I slipped on one of the rocks on the beach on the 2nd day. Bit a massive chunk of my lip out and got blood all on my new holiday clothes. :lol:
It heals up though, but you may have a tiny lump on your lip for a fair while after. :thumb:

it will turn to an ulcer, i get them soo much

Back