• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Florence

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
She was a unexpected addition, well I say unexpected I was planning on getting a friend for Dexter, just not today. I adopted her from pets at home. I know not everyone agrees with it but to me I am giving a rabbit in need a good home. She will be thoroughly spoiled. Anyway meet Florence, she has the most beautiful browny blue eyes.

148538232.jpg

148538238.jpg

Aww:love: do you cover the wood shavings with anything? I only ask because Poppy still has ongoing chest infections the vet says was probably caused by woodshavings :(

Aww:love: do you cover the wood shavings with anything? I only ask because Poppy still has ongoing chest infections the vet says was probably caused by woodshavings :(

Yes I do, I cover them with straw or hay, I wanted to get a quick piccie so I put her on them and took some pics then filled it over with straw x

Back