• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know a DECENT boarder for house bunnies in Hampshire?

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Were having our kitchen ripped out and some major structural work done to the house.
It will be really noisy and even though the bunnies now live upstairs I'm worried it will scare them (Bear REALLY doesn't like loud noises).
So have decided the only thing to do is send them to a boarder. The last boarder I used I didnt really like, and I'm finding it hard to find someone who could meet their indoor and pampered needs!
They live free range at the moment, but could possibly use their crate and puppy pen, but they would NEED to be inside.

Pop a PM over to Rhianna :wave: She's in havant. She has had mine for me while bonding/boarding. She's also had some other peoples from here too for holidays :D

While they stary they live in her bedroom...so lots of loving available :D

I'd offer to have them here but J would say no :roll: Might upset Maurice and Moomoo too :shock:

Jo, at the Little Warrens. It's where Poppy goes. I know you say they need to be indoors but Jo's accommodation is fab, secure, spacious and she has heaters in the shed for winter - you can take all your own blankets/beddings/toys etc there is masses of space. It depends if winter or summer I suppose that you need to board. She is also VERY rabbit savvy.

I've used little warrens :) ru and saph liked it there I think! It's all heated so the chill is kept well off

Pop a PM over to Rhianna :wave: She's in havant. She has had mine for me while bonding/boarding. She's also had some other peoples from here too for holidays :D

While they stary they live in her bedroom...so lots of loving available :D

I'd offer to have them here but J would say no :roll: Might upset Maurice and Moomoo too :shock:

Aw thanks I'll PM Rhianna sounds like a good idea :D

prettylupin
Jo, at the Little Warrens. It's where Poppy goes. I know you say they need to be indoors but Jo's accommodation is fab, secure, spacious and she has heaters in the shed for winter - you can take all your own blankets/beddings/toys etc there is masses of space. It depends if winter or summer I suppose that you need to board. She is also VERY rabbit savvy.

Thank you! It would be soon so would be worried about how cold they could be even with the heaters! They sit under the radiator at home if its chilly :lol: But will also be looking for boarding in the summer so will write this down :D

Where is little warrens? I'm also looking for indoor boarding in Hampshire. I've seen one near romsey.

The Little Warrens is in Farnborough, and is run by a friend of mine Jo. All bunnies will be in very good hands if they go there. Near Junction 3/4 of the M3.

She doesn't advertise and most of her business is repeat or word of mouth so anybody looking for busy periods get your booking requests in as soon as possible or she'll be full already http://www.thelittlewarrens.co.uk/index.html

And oh yes, I do indoor and outdoor boarding too. :)

Back