• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett bit me and has had a massive sulk.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
:shock: I know he was very angry with me going away. Came home to very stroppy boy. He pinned his ears back all night. I picked him up for cuddles when I came home but as soon as I put him down he went under the bed and refused to come out. When I put my hand under he kept headbutting me.

This morning I had him on the bed for 2 hours to give him loads of tlc and he reached over and bit me under the arm. :shock: However, he stayed on the bed for over 2 hours, spent ages licking the duvet and when he finally hopped off he has been happily eating ever since.

I don't know what to do if I go away again. I really don't think he would like boarding.

Mine both sulk when I go away...even though they have Auntie Monica come to stay...who they both adore.

Blue used to wee in ALL my shoes when I went away. He'd also not talk to me for a week :roll:

Spenser does a good line in sulks and huffs. It's strange as he is not really, bless him, the most loving of rabbits, but he does seem to miss his Mummy in his own way. :love: I have only been away overnight once (in hospital with broken arm), but even going to a longer than usual church meeting can provoke a huff.

Mine both sulk when I go away...even though they have Auntie Monica come to stay...who they both adore.

Blue used to wee in ALL my shoes when I went away. He'd also not talk to me for a week :roll:

We had James friend come over, the same friend when I was in Oz so Mr B knows him. He didn't headbutt James, only me. He is feeling a bit more secure now. The other two couldn't care less, so long as their food bowls are full could be anyone feeding them.

The chinchillas ran over to greet me.:love:

I found a wee on the floor too. Mr B never usually wees on the floor. Ah oh can hear him ripping something up.

We had James friend come over, the same friend when I was in Oz so Mr B knows him. He didn't headbutt James, only me. He is feeling a bit more secure now. The other two couldn't care less, so long as their food bowls are full could be anyone feeding them.

The chinchillas ran over to greet me.:love:

I found a wee on the floor too. Mr B never usually wees on the floor. Ah oh can hear him ripping something up.

Whe J comes home they treat him like he is some sort of prodigal son :roll: Marnie is a little hussy and won;t leave him alone...and even Maurice has little snuggles too :shock: I get shunned and foot-flicked at. Not even crunchies redeem me :shock:

Spenser does a good line in sulks and huffs. It's strange as he is not really, bless him, the most loving of rabbits, but he does seem to miss his Mummy in his own way. :love: I have only been away overnight once (in hospital with broken arm), but even going to a longer than usual church meeting can provoke a huff.

They can be so sensitive. Now he is up to no good. Found him chewing the toilet door frame, something he doesn't normally do. As we speak he has hopped off to rip up a box. The box was intact when I got home.

When I am home he is happy to relax in his corner or under the bed but as soon as I came home and saw him in his usual corner he put his ears back.:shock: I could tell he was upset with me.

Funny aren't they.

Whe J comes home they treat him like he is some sort of prodigal son :roll: Marnie is a little hussy and won;t leave him alone...and even Maurice has little snuggles too :shock: I get shunned and foot-flicked at. Not even crunchies redeem me :shock:

:lol::lol: Ratbags.

Mr B isn't touching his crunchies but he went off them again a day before we left.

Spenser: Way to go, Mr Bennett. :p:thumb: I find a good, hard bite now and again a very effective way of reminding Mummy of her place. ;)

Spenser: Way to go, Mr Bennett. :p:thumb: I find a good, hard bite now and again a very effective way of reminding Mummy of her place. ;)

Mr Bennett says: it seems to have worked. She is having to run around after me today. I will teach her not to go away again.

I hear she is looking for work. I am not sure I will like this either.:shock:

When I put mine to boarding Roxy used to pee outside of her tray and then look at me, knowing she was doing wrong. :lol:

Alvin couldn't really care, he always seems to enjoy a change of scenery, he'd hop out his carrier and binky about. Roxy would refuse to come out and have to be tipped out the carrier.

When I put mine to boarding Roxy used to pee outside of her tray and then look at me, knowing she was doing wrong. :lol:

Alvin couldn't really care, he always seems to enjoy a change of scenery, he'd hop out his carrier and binky about. Roxy would refuse to come out and have to be tipped out the carrier.

They know how to protest and the wee was definately one.:lol: The bite, to put me into place.

I wouldn't dare leave mine in boarding. No-one would have the naughty Marnie Moo :shock: Even Rhianna got fed up of the escaping and weeing/trashing/smashing. I actually fear the day Monica stops house sitting......I'll never be able to go anywhere again :shock:

thing is...I KNOW they love her to bits....they just get SO very cross at me for 'abandoning' them :roll:

thing is...I KNOW they love her to bits....they just get SO very cross at me for 'abandoning' them :roll:

so much this! My 2 were happy at the vets but the moment I got them home they sulked :lol: not because they hated the vets but because I dared to leave them :roll::lol:

I wouldn't dare leave mine in boarding. No-one would have the naughty Marnie Moo :shock: Even Rhianna got fed up of the escaping and weeing/trashing/smashing. I actually fear the day Monica stops house sitting......I'll never be able to go anywhere again :shock:

No bars would hold Marnie Moo, she would be up and over in no time. :lol:

Aww, he loves you. It's a shame he doesn't like the company of other rabbits. Cheech, my chinchilla used to be exactly the same. She would sulk if we went away quite badly. But now she has the others she's fine.

Aww, he loves you. It's a shame he doesn't like the company of other rabbits. Cheech, my chinchilla used to be exactly the same. She would sulk if we went away quite badly. But now she has the others she's fine.

I said to a few people this would happen. I was more worried he would get statis but he hasn't, thank goodness.

As a treat I went out and bought him a banana. He may have been better if he had access to the chins but worry Kat or Nylon might have peed in his eye. Babydarling has never peed on anyone ever. The girls are bad tempered sometimes. Mr B has a habit of sticking his nose through the bars.

Back