• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Hand reared babies looking for home - West Midlands

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of EmmyRVN

Physical Description: 2 white with red eyes, one black and white -I am completely ignorant of breeds!!
Temperament: Hand-reared so used to being handled and being in a busy environment!
Sex: Male
Neuter Status: Too young!
Vaccination Status: Not yet
Health: Very good, one of the white babies has a fully healed and non-problematic partially amputated hind foot
Type of home wanted: Definately indoor - house rabbit if possible, ideally 2 together and the partial amputation seperately
Reason for rehoming: They were taken on as a rescue for me to rear but I cannot give them the home they deserve - I just couldnt bear to euthanase them or return them to the unsuitable owner!

Pictures :)

IMG_0671_zpsd5f6d22c.jpg

IMG_0674_zps94efccb6.jpg

IMG_0700_zps1f9ef4b3.jpg

Thank you :D

They are amazing, if I didn't have my dog they would not be leaving, I will be gutte when they go but I have to think of them.

If anyone has any questions or wants to meet them please just let me know xxx

How cute are they???? :love:

They need to grow into those gorgeous ears :lol:

Honestly, I don't know! I don't have space, but they won't be put down or anything awful, they will just be kept in not really ideal conditions with me, and continue winding up my poor dog!! 😊
Very cute. I'm sure they will find a home soon. What will happen if you don't get homes?

I`m such an idiot :oops: just realised they are boys :roll: If one was a girl I might have been able to take one. Oh pooh :(

Why did I look??!!!! :roll:

I love the one with the missing foot but I've promised Rob I won't get any more rabbits. :(

Hi Jan, yes they will, and thats ok! Thank you for looking anyway :D I am based in Kidderminster, am working in Birmingham for 2 weeks then will be in Wolverhampton so West Midlands in general is travelable ;)

I`m such an idiot :oops: just realised they are boys :roll: If one was a girl I might have been able to take one. Oh pooh :(

I really can't stop looking at these. If I had the money for vaccinations and neutering I'd take one and try bonding with Rosie-Lil, she needs a friend but her own spay is costing me.

Back