• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could Olly have some vibes U/D back to vets last night :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
We are going to the vets in the morning. Olly's ear is really bothering him :( as some of you will know, Olly is a head tilt bun so I am very worried :cry: also, he doesn't take well to being picked up and having things done to him, he freaks out as though you're trying to kill him :( so if it is serious our options will be rather limited. My little man needs lots of RU vibes please :( x

Last edited:
Back from the vets :wave: good news, Olly just has a minor ear infection :D Honey's ears are actually worse than Olly's! So they both have Surolan ear drops for a week :( that's not good, they both freak out when having ear drops :( but it could have been a lot worse. Thank you for all the vibes everyone :D :wave: x

Got home from work last night and my O/H said i should have a look at Olly as he wasn't right :( he looked very uncomfortable and wouldn't eat his tea. He was trying to wee but couldn't. Took him back to the vets for the 2nd time, and he was given 50ml subcut fluids and metacam. He does have sludgy urine quite often, but he is usually ok on a low calcium diet as long as he is drinking ok. But yesterday he must have drunk less after the stressful vet visit in the morning :(
Poor Olly :(

A couple of hours later he started feeling better and munching hay, and he had some herbs/greens for supper :love:

Today he seems much better and full of beans again, apart from his itchy ears! :D

Pleased to report that both buns are much better now :D their ear drops seem to be working already, and Olly's other problem seems ok now :D thanks everyone x

Back