• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bright Eyes (the song)

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:love::love::love::cry::cry::cry:

Haven't watched Watership Down in forever and somehow I don't think now would be a great time, but oh my god this song *sobs* It's so beautiful and yet so sad at the same time! My emotions are 100% all over the place right now....

Its such a lovely song isn't it? But goddamnnit, everytime I hear it, I end up blubbing too!! The book of watershhip down is amazing. It sounds daft to say, but I learnt quite a bit about rabbits from it!! :)

I can't listen to it. I can't even think about it without crying :cry: it makes me think of all the bunnies I've loved and lost, Minnie in particular, who could've been saved :cry:

:( It reminds me of my Boris too. Yet it fills me with hope, because when I listen to it I keep picturing him binkying around at the Bridge. I so hope that's what he's doing right now.

Back